Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Advent Day 20: Gluhwein Mugs

While you are out drinking all the Gluhwein, you might as well start collecting the collectable mugs as well. This is the only one that I have seen so far in Zurich, near the singing Christmas tree... but all the major Christmas markets in Germany have Christmas mugs as well.

Christmas Advent Day 20: Collectable Gluhwein Mugs

Here are some more mugs on some of my favorite blogs:
  • Munich mug on This non-American Life
  • Um... ok so one site... send me links to your mugs in the comments!

2 comments:

Treff said...

I blogged about Sankt Nicklaus Tag a few weeks ago. I put a picture of the cute boot mugs they used. The parents got glühwein, and the children drank hot chocolate from them! Great idea! They do seem to vary quite a bit...

http://50percentdna.blogspot.com/2008/12/1000-kids-fire-reindeer.html

Jessica said...

Ooh great! Thanks for the comment, Yelli. I cannot wait to check out your post.

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory