Monday, July 27, 2009

Thanks for your help with the Photo Walk Submission!

Busy weekend... busy week ahead! Just a quick post for today - but I have a garden update coming up tomorrow.

Here are the two shots I submitted for the World Wide Photo Walk - wish me luck! Thank you to everyone for your great feedback and encouragement!

You can see all the photos that were submitted by the Zürich walkers (or at least those that submitted a photo!) here: Zürich World Wide Photo Walk submissions

There is also a great Flickr page with a lot more shots from the day. Enjoy!

---
Join the Swisstory Fan page on Facebook!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Greetings from southern California! Just a little note to say bravo for your blog! I came to it via a Google search (involving Switzerland and cheese -- what else?) but I'll be back again. Your photos are excellent and the variety of topics is just my cup of tea. Good luck!

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory