Friday, August 21, 2009

A Flight of Swiss Foods

Don't you love my play on words? A Flight of Foods... man, I am genius... I kill myself. Ok, sorry, matter at hand - I was a guest blogger on the cheapoair blog yesterday. I talked about one of my favorite recurring topics on Swisstory - Swiss food! There are a few photos that did not get published, but even so I think the top 10 Swiss foods featured are winners.

Let me know what you think and indeed check out cheapoair - they are not paying me to say that - I just want to as even before the guest post, I would have to say I have bought at least 4 international flights with them. They have very cheap airfare deals. Check them out!
---
Join the Swisstory Fan page on Facebook!

2 comments:

The Antiques Diva™ said...

Jessica,
You convinced me in the article that I need to go back to Switzerland!!! Every bite sounds delicious!!!
Toma

Karine BL said...

Hi Jessica!

Have you tried Raclette as well? If you love Fondue, try the Cheese Ravioli from Appenzell at Migros. They'relike having a fondue in a ravioli. Icredible!

En Guete!

Karine

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory