Saturday, November 7, 2009

International Ski School Apero - November 11th

Just got this via email - for all of you wanna-be snowboarders or skiers, this is a MUST DO for your first snow season in Switzerland - the International Ski School! I highly recommended joining. You learn a lot and it is totally worth it - here are posts from my lessons last year:
-----------------------

11.11.09 Info Apero Online Registration Ski School 2010 
A get-together with the chance to get information about ski school, the new online registration, etc. Ski instructors from Flumserberg and members of the ISCZ committee will be there to answer your questions. Or come by to just party!

Place:  SwissotelTime: 18:00
How to get there - http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Switzerland/Swissotel+Zurich/Hotel+Home/Maps+and+Directions

Address:
Am Marktplatz Oerlikon
Schulstrasse 44
8050 Zürich
---
Tweet-tweet. I am now on Twitter. Follow me!

No comments:

 

Contact me. | Advertise on Swisstory